Item BCA - 2018.1651 - Garden bench given to Lavender Place Flats by the SPAJERS.

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

BCA - 2018.1651

Title

Garden bench given to Lavender Place Flats by the SPAJERS.

Date(s)

  • c1976 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent and medium

one photograph

Context area

Name of creator

Biographical history

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Lavender Place Flats off Bushey Row were opened in 1969. The SPAJERS (Society for The Preservation of Ancient Junketing) donated this garden bench for the use of the people who lived in the flats.
Seated on the bench, back row L-R are Roger Peck, Frank Hudson, Major Robert Colvile of Weald Manor, Maurice Wiggins landlord of the Horse Shoe Inn. Front L-R are Ruth Wheeler, her brother Francis Shergold gardener at Weald Manor, John Quick one of the founders of the SPAJERS and Mary Robinson.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area