Showing 1 results

Archival description
Cobb House
Print preview View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Cobb House

  • BCA - 2019.1736
  • Item
  • 1946

This is the view seen from the gateway to Cobb House which is at the NW corner of St Mary's. It was one of three vicarages for many years. Bampton was a three portion village with one vicar based at Cobb House looking after Bampton Proper w...

Bampton Community Archive