This map was produced in 1922 and shows the field system as well as the parliamentary boundaries as at 1918.
There are many interesting notes written on in pencil. The water tower and gas works along the Aston Road were in existence. The allotment gardens NW of Beam Cottage are labelled as is the gravel pit to the SW of Beam Cottage.
There are no houses to the north of New Road and none to the south of it going east from Bushey Row.
Rushy Weir is shown clearly as is the tow path to the south side of the river Thames.
By 2019 all series of Downton Abbey had been filmed including the film of the series for showing in cinemas. Bampton Community Archive put on an exhibition of the filming in Bampton over the years in the Vesey Room. This room is withing the Old Grammar School and the doorway into this building off Church Close was used as the entrance for the Cottage Hospital in the series.