- 2010 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
These adverts are all taken from the November 2010 issue of The Beam.
1. Trevor Gardner, General Carpentry, fitted kitchens & bedrooms, door fitting, new locks, painting & decorating.
2. Bampton Fax Bureau. Call in and send a fax message, ask for details of special scheme. Emmie's Newsagents, Bridge Street. Newspapers delivered anywhere in Bampton
3. Andrew Bowman, Master Thatcher. Hedgefields Farm, Bampton. Members Oxon, Berks, Bucks, Master Thatchers Association.
4. A C Smart Tiling. Reliable and professional service from 18 years' experience. For the fixing of ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, terracotta, slate, marble, natural stone and glass tiles. All work guaranteed. Free quotes, tile quantity calculations, and advice available with no obligation. Adrian Smart, 1 Primrose Cottage, Weald.
5. The Post Office, Bridge Street shortly moving to the Town Hall. Foreign currency, stamps, pensions, stationary etc. Please continue to support us by collecting your pension here!
6. Bampton Physiotherapy, offering a physiotherapist, counsellor, hypnotherapist, sports massage, homeopath, reflexologist, foot healthcare, aromatherapist. Now running gymball classes at Elderbank Hall on Wednesdays. The Bampton Beam November 2010
7. Parallel Lines, Barbers and Ladies' Salon, Bridge Street. Gents haircut £10.50 walk-in. Ladies' dry cuts £10 on first visit, normal price £15.
8. Andrew Money painting and decorating, Chetwynd Mead. Local reliable service - all interior and exterior decorating undertaken. Call for free estimates and advice. References available.
9. Bampton Cars. National and local, air and seaports our speciality, competitive rates.
10. The Morris Clown, a true free house. A better quality insult from your hosts Tom and Steve. High Street. CAMRA member since 1997. Over 100 guest beers a year, proud not to do food. Darts, bar billiards, Aunt Sally.
11. Patrick Strainge Butchers. Q Guild of Butchers. Bridge Street. Quality meat direct from our family farms. Hire of pig roasts for parties. Extensive range of cheese now in stock. Only 200 butchers can be awarded Q grade at any one time in the whole country so this is a wonderful achievement.